Monday, June 21, 2010

I need make up tips for childeren's birthday party?

My little boy is going to this party but they all need to go as a animal. He chose to go as a giraffe but I'm having trouble finding a website that explains how to put the make up on as a giraffe. I have the costume but now I just need the make up tips. I tried on my husband but it seems I'm not that good at it. He looks more like a lion with sleep deprivation than a giraffe. So mothers please help me out on this one. I just need a guide that explains step by step how to put the make up on and make my little boy look like the best giraffe everI need make up tips for childeren's birthday party?
ur kid is so cute for choosing the giraffe cz boys usually like lions and tigers but urs is unique :]





anyways,face painting isn't too difficult. i searched google and all i found was books that u have to buy so u'll have to get a giraffe pic and immitate its face.I need make up tips for childeren's birthday party?
How old is your child? I don't like putting face make up on my kids at Halloween, because they usually smudge it, it can get in what they're eating or in their eyes and hair, and it just ends up being a mess. You're going to chase him around the whole party going ';NO! Don't put your head on the couch! Please don't hug me like that!';





He wil definitely be more comfortable if you just give him the costume, and skip the face paint. A hat or headband will suffice.
Giraffes have weird bump/horns on their heads, big fringed ears that stick straight to the sides of the horns. Try making some kind of headthing by going to a party store and getting some kind of headband. Get some thick paper and draw horns and glue them on the head band, same with the ears. Giraffes have narrow mouths that are dark. They have little spots by the sides of their heads, but the middle of their faces tend to be dark. If you can fashion some kind of narrow snout out of dark paper or plastic, secured by a band, it would be cool.
I would avoid makeup. If you must use it, do one patch of the orange on his cheek to look like the patches on a giraffe to match the costume.
hi i searched images on google and there were a few images hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder