Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make up tips for someone with hazel eyes and pale skin?

i have small hazel eyes that sometimes have spots of blue, yellow, green, brown, anything....i have very pale skin with freckles and lighter brown hair..i cant seem to figure out what color make up to wear for eye shadow...im still in high school so i dont want it to be too extravagent but everything i try makes my eyes look evil and smaller,,,help please (:Make up tips for someone with hazel eyes and pale skin?
Prestige has a bronze color that would look nice. It comes in a small silver container and can be found at walgreens, cvs, and wegmans stores.Make up tips for someone with hazel eyes and pale skin?
We have similar complexions I use gold,light pink,and white eye shadow layer them put the white on first , then the pink, and then apply the gold try experiementing with diffrent brands and techniques for applying it, if you are having trouble ask a friend or go to a department store with a Clinique or Lancome counter and they will help you.
i have thee same problem. So what i have found that really opens up my eyes is Urban Decays Graffiti eyeshadow. I apply it all around my eye (my upper and lower lid line, kind of like eyeliner, but a little bit thicke line) Dont cover the whole lid though, very little, and then i just apply black eyeliner on my upper and lower lashlines, and top it off with loreals volume shocking mascara.


i will try to post a picture in a bit. :]
i am in the same situation! if you find anything let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder