Monday, June 21, 2010

Any make-up tips to cover up really bad pimples?

is there any make-up tips that will help cover up really bad pimples, the redness is really bad any tips??Any make-up tips to cover up really bad pimples?
Use a green color concealer. You have to go opposite of the color chart. Pimples are redish. To cancel/neutralize out a color you always use the opposite color. In this case the opposite of red in the color wheel is green. You can get it at any drugstore. I think MAC has one too but it's a pro product you have to call the 1-800 number. Also i suggest you get a really good foundation. One that gives really good coverage. I suggest MAC studio fix fluid. This foundation gives amazing coverage because it's very thick. I has some very visible pimples and with this foundation it's like I don't even have any. This foundation also has spf 15 so it protects you from the sun. So you can skip the spf lotion.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>Any make-up tips to cover up really bad pimples?
I have a great product that reduces redness for me, it is by a company called Natural Compatibles and is a yellow colour, it is called ';anti-red';


http://www.naturalcompatibles.com.au/


I love this product and use it for all my bridal, special occasion and everyday make-ups.


Many people believe that the ';green'; concealers work the best, and I used to use these thinking they were the best, but since I found the Anti-red product I would say any yellow concealer would do the job best. I'm not sure where you are located, but natural compatibles is an Australian owned company. and the anti-red is about $25 and lasts for at least 6 months. It comes in a pot (not a stick) and is so easy to apply too.
Buy a concealer with a green tint to it. The green tint helps neutralize the redness. I just brought Sonia Kashuk concealer palette a few weeks ago and I LOVE IT. It has 4 concealer and 2 brushes for the price of $10!!! I use it for my under eye circles and pimples. You can find it on ebay or at Target. Give it a try you'll love it too =).
Only thing I can think if is to use a concealer with a green tint to it. Your best bet it to go to the Dr. so he can give you something for your pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder