Monday, June 21, 2010

Question for Scene kids? and make up tips form a Scene girl?

I have a Scene haircut and sometimes I don't feel like styling it and bothering with the hairspray. Am I the only one? Do you style your Scene hair every single day?





And I would like some make up tips and how scene girls wear their eye make up.





ThanksQuestion for Scene kids? and make up tips form a Scene girl?
Blah Blah Blah!! Luk Honey DONT listen to those ppl who call yuh a Poser. there jus jealous or hatin on ur swagg =] oh btw for more make up tipz of scenes or nething jus go 2 google nd put ur question there =]] Good Luck!! XDQuestion for Scene kids? and make up tips form a Scene girl?
I'm no scene girl, but there are plenty of them on youtube:








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc8Kdch6f_Q





This one is about eye make-up
POSER
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder