Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you know any good make up tips for oily skin?

what to do to shine less, what to do not to block pores etc :) thanks :)Do you know any good make up tips for oily skin?
I have oily skin and I use Boots own brand Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Night Treatment Gel day and night in place of moisturiser. This is a water based gel and I find that anything else (even the expensive moisturisers I've used) makes me spotty and exacerbates the oiliness.





I swear by Loreal Infinity Foundation (a small amount applied using a make up sponge) and use their Colour Match Mineral make up over, just to keep things matt. This combination lasts me from morning to lunchtime when I have to touch it up with a bit more mineral make up, but some other foundations only last an hour on my skin!





Also it's essential to wash your face twice daily and I only really find the face washes work on my skin, any oily type of cleanser or cream makes me spotty!!!!





But look on the bright side, people with oily skin get less wrinkles!!!





Do you know any good make up tips for oily skin?
NEVER use cream foundation or blush cause they will me your skin even more oily. Its better to use powder instead and always make sure ur moisturizer and make up remover, etc. are oil-free. And maybe the most important thing is to wash ur face daily with deep clean facial wash (Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask is my fave) and immediately after use astringent (I use Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent). This will close ur pores and clean out the grease inside them.


Hope this helps!
I've struggled with oily skin for years until i started using these products which work WONDERS for me!





clinique dramatically different moisturizing GEL (my daily moisturizer)


Avon MAGIX face perfecter (before foundation)


smashbox photo finish primer LIGHT (before foundation)





use a liquid foundation that's good for oily skin and set it with a powder
Use a Powder. any kind of powder, these usually dont block pores but they take the greasyness out of your face. It works a treat . they arent expensive either. (:
physicians formula mineral makeup works really good, it is good for your face and wont clog your pores, plus it will probably take some shine away
if you have oily skin.. like me..


dont put on foundation..


its makes it oily..


so..


put on like.. mineral powder.


or even powder..





GL x
wash your face 2x a day
wash ur face with Gligerin when u before attend the party's........u looks fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder