Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Girls, or maybe Guys: Any pretty good make-up tips?

Girls or guys, can you please give me some make-up tips? like make-up tips for my eye-lids and bottom eyes?Girls, or maybe Guys: Any pretty good make-up tips?
After I line my lower lashes, I put liner on my top lid and blend it on my lid with my finger. It almost looks like eyeshadow but stays on all day. Clear mascara is great on lower lashes.Girls, or maybe Guys: Any pretty good make-up tips?
thi clinique stuff that makes it so your eye liner and eye shadow dosnt smear or clump or make a crease in you eye. it just holds it in place. it pretty much works mericales.
Keep it light. You are doing it right if people don't notice that it's there.
the best advice you can ever take is dont put on too much people will think you have a black eye as if you got beat up! i really cant give you anymore tips because i dont use make up im naturally beautiful!But one thing never to forget is yo lip gloss!
dont sleep with your make up on! trust me!
a little is a lot
use black mascrea, then do the smoky eyes.





first put a tan shadow all over your eyelid and brow bone


then out a brown shadow over your eyelid. not the brow bone


then put a black shadow on your lower lash line
make it light on the eyes it makes it look that you have more on than you actually have.
light black eyeliner and for eyeshandow. a color a little darker than your eyes, but a dif. color. if your eyes are gren, you want a blue. you might want a glossier type eyeshadow.. if you want blush, use a color slightly darker than your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder