Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Any make up tips suitable for me?

I am asian but I do not have squinty eyes. I'm a Filipina to be more specific. I have black hair and my skin complexion is brown. Not too dark / Not pale.





ANY MAKE UP TIPS? what colors would best suit me.


And how should I apply make up?Any make up tips suitable for me?
I would go with a Earth colour because pinks and purples and blues are really kinduv goofy looking.Any make up tips suitable for me?
i think eyeliner would be good. ooo and pink eyeshadow (:





my q? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?… thanks a lot.



I think black eyeliner would look nice if you dont already wear it. Wear yellows, reds and blues :]. i know this because my 3 bffs are Filipino girls
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder