Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need full color tips make up and clothes?

I have light olive skin with rosy cheeks, warm black hair, and amber eyes can you help?I need full color tips make up and clothes?
I have a friend that has about the same coloration as you do it sounds like and she looks great in just about anything she wears, but i have to say that a maroon or burgendy color looks the best on her. So on clothes I would wear some cute jeans and a shirt that is a maroon color. As far as make-up goes, I think play it up pretty natural since you have rosy cheeks anyways. Maybe do a little bit more to your eyes but as far as lips go I would use a sheer gloss.I need full color tips make up and clothes?
Stick to light browns, reds, greens, yellows, and blues.





I am just like you! Hope this answers your question!
you are an autumn color. You can wear warm colors such as ambers, olive greens, dark golds, rust, and so on. Use a blush that is more of a peach color and brown eye shadow. Your lip color should have warm orange tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder