Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Any make-up tips for pale skin?

I have quite pale skin, light golden blonde hair and icy blue eyes. Has anyone got any make-up tips?


I don't want to look like a clown or a slapper.


Thanks xAny make-up tips for pale skin?
I am somewhat close to your coloring. I use a liquid foundation with moisturizer (good that soaks into the skin) and then a foundation 1\2 shade darker than mine. Then blend really well.





I also use browns and tans as eye shadow and line my eyes using slim brush with the eye shadow too.





I think your skin looks best when very natural makeup is done. You're about 5% of the population. Plus - BIG plus; you'll never get wrinkles like some of us who bake in the sun.





I have freckles and in the winter I'm very white. But your coloring is simply amazing. You'll always stand out in a crowd (in a good way). Good luck.Any make-up tips for pale skin?
if your wanting foundation, then go to prescriptives make up counter and they'll find a good match for your skin so you look orange or peachy. Only prob with them is there about 拢20 a bottle, other brands do just as good foundation just be sure to go outside and check its the right colour in the natural light.


Ese everything in moderation if you don't wanna look like a slapper.They always say a pick a contrasting eyeshadow colour to eye colour so maybe neutral tones would suit you. See if you can get a little cheap eyeshadow palette and experiment, and then any colours that you like you can go buy quality ones.


Also a bit of black mascara and smokey kohl eyeliner could look good with your blue eyes.


Hope you find a look you like! Be proud to be pale too!
I'm the same- I have papery white skin, baby blond hair and marine eyes.





It might sound cheap, but the best (and lightest colour) foundation I've found is by Barbara Daly for Tesco, but a little goes a very long way. Concealer and powder wise, Rimmel is great.





If you wear foundation on your cheeksdon't forget to put some blush on your them, as you'll end up looking like a ghost, or ill.





Go for baby pink or neutral brown or gold(ish) eyeshadow, as they will add definition to the shape of your eyes and will compliment the colour of your skin.





Brown eyeliner and mascara work best as black can leave you looking like a goth.





Red lip balm (not lipstick- this is too full on for day-to-day), will look gorgeous on pale skin.





But remember, with pale skin especially, less is more!





Hope it helps!
It's great that you're proud to be pale, I have the same colouring as you except I have green eyes. For daytimes I just use tinted moisturiser just to make my skin glow and Natural Collection at Boots is cheap and doesn't darken your skin, just covers up any flaws and gives your skin a glow. I use black mascara because my eyelashes are quite dark but use brown if yours are lighter, then I use a little bit of brown eyeliner around my lash line smudged so it's not an obvious line, it just gives it some definition and makes your eyes stand out. On nights, I use black kohl pencil or liquid eyeliner all round my eyes because being so pale it makes a really dramatic contrast with my skin. Use loads of mascara with it too for a really striking effect.
heya ,I'mm the same as u ..blonde..blue eyes..pale =]





so after ages experimenting,here'ss what iv come up with!





start of with a moisturiser (with spf)


apply foundation evenly and slightly down neck *so u dnt hav the fake *mask* look lol *





use a blusher brush to apply bronzer (i found blusher looks really clowny on us pales) to cheekbones, head and nose, this is where the sun wud naturally hit your face.





Use a brown eyliner to go right around the eye, and then a few layers of brown mascara.


maybe evan a light dusting of brown eyeshadow?





then for the final touch a natural shade of lipgloss !





=]


xxx






well the number one thing you have to do is protect it using SPF. its really good to use bare minerals, and just dont put on too much. for eye shadow its good to have a ';POP'; of color. go to MAC cosmetics and they will help ya out with some good blush and eyeshadow.
well i would say foundation but it says you dont really wana use the stuff.





Why dont ya get some blusher, i have a ';boutique'; one from superdrug that costs about 拢8 but its worth the money





hope this helps





*tell me if it does or not*
I have light golden blonde hair and blue eyes too and I use jergans tinted moisturizer and I look great now :] I used to be super pale. And wear dark brown eyeliner, dark brown mascara, and blue eyeshadow it looks amazing
use a bronzer were the sun would naturally hit your face (cheeks, nose, forhead) to just brighten up your complection a little bit, and try using green eyeliner or shadow, it brings out blue eyes and really makes them pop
Before putting on make up, use st tropez light tan lotion. It shades your skin gradually, and allows a natural looking golden look to build slowly.
bronzer: )





pleaseeee answer mine!: )


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Pale pink blusher! Apply it lightly to your cheek bones and gradually build it up - bit of colour in your cheeks goes a long way. You dont wanna look like youre dead!!
get in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder