Monday, June 21, 2010

Girl Question: Make-up tips?? : What can i do with my eye make up to make it more appealing?

I'm okay with it but am slightly discontented (or bored) with what i have..... i want to enhance it if possible.


i dont like really bright, or really dark colours...... i pretty much stick with neutral colours..... any suggestions though?





I have a purple(lilac) liner that does help to bring out the brown in my eyes..... ( i ususally use brown liner though) and i do have a few sparlkly (glittery) type liners and shadows that i use interchangably, ......... but, i'm thinking along the lines of colour? or other shadows? Or i dont know, what can you suggest? What have you found that works for you?Girl Question: Make-up tips?? : What can i do with my eye make up to make it more appealing?
With all do respect sweety I gotta nudge in here. The less the better by far. The women up here in the far North are or have become such natural beauties without looking like ronald mcdonald. I would say you are much more striking in your true form than made up like a painted lady. Match your outside with your inside, be proud yet humble and thats a star in my book. Go get em girl. MGirl Question: Make-up tips?? : What can i do with my eye make up to make it more appealing?
If you have brown or hazel eyes then silver shadow looks great...makes your eyes pop out.
black mascara.
i think your in the wrong section for this
Well I guess it all depends on ur age and what look u want. Normally I would go with brownish and natural eye shadows, black mascara, black eyeliner and if u want ur lashes to stand out even more, eyelash curlers are great.
This really needs to go in the beauty section and not here... this is far too elaborate for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder