Monday, June 21, 2010

Make-Up TIPS & Be Generous To Less Fortunate Than You?

I found a great beauty tip site where you also have the opportunity to donate all those unwanted new and unopened cosmetics and beauty items you no longer want and would donate to those less fortunate. I have investigated this site and it is truly only goodness (hard to find these days) I know and believe what goes around in the vain of love, charity and goodness comes back to you twofold!....if this hit's your heart check out .Can't we all give a little to help less than we have? USA Charities (non-profit, 501(c)(3) Registered Organization) donates to battered and abused woman/childrens shelters and sends you a frame worthy letter! Also a receipt to deduct your donation! Pay It Forward! The web address is: makeupalley.comMake-Up TIPS %26amp; Be Generous To Less Fortunate Than You?
I love makeup alley. I send promotional deals there. Like when you buy foundation, you another one free. Or when you buy powder, you get eyeliner, etc. I always ship off my unopened gift to the organization. I've never deducted it though because I send promo items. But still, I bet it helps!
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder