Monday, June 21, 2010

Make up tips for girls with glasses?

I need the following:


eye makeup


lip stuff


andcheeks


plus foundation


all the stuff to make me look good with metal on my face!Make up tips for girls with glasses?
u can try anythin u like but heres some tips





-dont wear bright eyeshadow if ur goin to put lipstick on(ur eyeshadow should never match ur top(shirt). try experimentin with colors, like put light colors near the part thats closest to ur nose and while goin back make it darker. like from grey to black, yellow green n gray.. etc





-u might want to wear some eye liner n mascara for a dramatic effect





-when wearing lipstick, dont only settle for just the lipstick, try also lip liners, if u love the color of ur lip liner try coloring it ontop of ur lipstick too





-becareful on puttin to much blush, u dont want to look like ur blushin or have a fever the whole day. i suggest to just put very lil on, especially when wearin bright eyeshadow. too much color may make u look trampy unless appropiately worn





-foundation is important, dependin where u live u might find around a powder compact foundation with a Spanish dancer in the front, the background should b red n the case black i think... i cant remember the name of the brand but i think its called maja... its a great productMake up tips for girls with glasses?
i have glasses also


with eye makeup just put one coat of mascara


if you want eyeliner, line your lids with them


some eyeshadow is good just not alot


simple lip gloss is good unless you want lip balm


cheeks i don't use blush but if you want to put a little than thats okay. not like a bright color just something noticeable.


get some powder foundation and get a blush or another applicator





I hope this helped you!


anymore questions email me
Makeups for chumps who want to kill there skin faster. I suggest use less unless by 30 you want to look like your 40. Over usage of expoliating products is also no good for you has short term benefits but long term implications. Preoducts that they say are naturally good for you do the same thing short term benefits long term harm.





Why everyone wants to use face paint is beyond me.
I wear glasses with black, bold frames and I don't think it has any bearing as to how I wear my make up. I love playing up my eyes because of how my glasses frame them but that's about it. I keep everything pretty natural with a clear lip gloss and powder but I really do up my eyes with some mascara and eyeliner...
Try to buy glasses with no frame, you can bearly feel and the are bearly noticable! As 4 ur makeup........ try to cover most of the top of ur eye, start dark and go lighter........ Now lip stuff, Try lip gloss pinkish brownish looks pretty and light pink lip liner....... Put cover up ur skin color and very light cheek stuff ok





Hope this helped!!!!!!;-)
MAC cosmetics is the way to go. they have the best EVERYTHING.


although i do have to say that diorshow and urban decay are the best mascaras.


get contacts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder