Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make up tips for a pale hispanic girl?

black eyeshadow already looks too much for me


i'm pale so I look really dead....and fake especially with the brown hair.


i have dark brown hair and brown eyes. i'm going to dye my hair black though.


should i just put black mascara and a bit of eyeliner on? and a tinted moisturiser that is my skin color?Make up tips for a pale hispanic girl?
You should try brown eyeliner and some shimmer eyeshadow. Also try some bronzer to add some color to your face.Make up tips for a pale hispanic girl?
I'm a pale Hispanic too and I have black hair (i died it)





and i wear dark make up not goth but...dark liner and shadows but i only do this when I'm going out to party or a special event when its a regular day i just go natural with little bit of mascara, lip gloss and blush:)
Hiya,





If you dye your hair black (which is fine) and then wear black eyeliner you will look goth.





My advice is to use concealer first then apply powder and rouge to your face and cheeks. Wear mascara and maybe a soft brown eyeliner. I think that a pale lip gloss would be best. For eye shadow, maybe a sparkly one?





hope this help,


alice


xxx
i have exactly the same, a nice peach coloured blush looks really nice and use brown eyeliners and mascara, never black.
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder