Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make-up tips, looking for something different?

I have brown hair (looking to dye, making another question for that), hazel eyes, and I think my skin colour is ivory-ish. I always use my foundation on my lips with some pink tinted lip gloss or red lipstick, I put subtle brownblack eyeliner on the insides of my eyes (the place that everyone can't stand to put it, lol) and some along the bottom. I use brownblack mascara, and I curl my eyelashes, usually I use 3-4 different shades of slightly glittery brown shadow, so it looks natural, yet pretty, and a blush. I've been doing this for a long time now, and I'm getting really bored. Last night I put on some mermaid blue along my top and bottom lash lines and put mermaid green on normally as a shadow. I think it looked pretty rad, but it's all I can think of to spruce up my make-up. I don't want to totally over-do it, but I want to make it fun, not dull and boring. What other things can I do to make it more fun, or maybe you have some other misc. tips. Everything is welcome!!Make-up tips, looking for something different?
It sounds good; however, some photographs would help.


But I fail to see what this question has to do with geography!Make-up tips, looking for something different?
If I were you I would repost this question under Beauty %26amp; Style. I think you would find that many people would respond and give you some good, solid opinions/advice/answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder