Monday, June 21, 2010

How to look more Oriental? Make up tips?

Im half Chinese %26amp; half European, %26amp; just look half %26amp; half really. Im very pale, %26amp; I have Asian kind of hair. My eyes are kinda green but when I wear make up I definitely look more Asian. Any tips that would make me even more Asian looking %26amp; also colours to bring out the green in my eyes?How to look more Oriental? Make up tips?
wear asian clothesHow to look more Oriental? Make up tips?
watch youtube video for oriental makup, can you do so?
duno about looking MORE oriental but try this..





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Tj3EmT2鈥?/a>





the colours are beautiful
liquid black eyeliner!


its trendy fashionable but also traditional asian makeup.





i think brighter lips, also funky colours could help.





* your eyebrows need to be softly powdered in with a soft dark colour. its traditional, and it gives asian eyes a defined edge over caucasian styled makeup.
try a volumizing mascara, and darker eye pencil
I agree with Farah C. on the eyebrows and liquid eyeliner, however I would go for a softer, more natural look. A good color for green eyes is purple, so eye-shadows or blouses in this color will enhance the green in your iris.





Also, if you have short eyelashes make sure to apply the eyeliner as close to your lashes as you are comfortable with, this will help your lashes appear longer. It may also help to pay attention to what it is about a Chinese look that you find appealing and try to emulate it.





I hope this helped and remember to have fun! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder