Monday, June 21, 2010

Does anyone have any beauty tips or make up tips for a dark brown haired, hazel eyed girl with light skin?

any tips as i want my skin to look glowing as i am 12 weeks pregnant and feeling rough lol as its a womens worst nightmare im puttin o tonnes of weight lol .... or natural tips no heavy eyeliners just bronze look i suppose with out the noticeable orange line any tips are great thanks ....xDoes anyone have any beauty tips or make up tips for a dark brown haired, hazel eyed girl with light skin?
hey this time around the body goes through a lot of hormonal changes and therefore some glow and some get pigmented...but wait for the baby to be born and you will see the natural glow in you...you can use natural makeup now...the organic stuff...earthy colors look good with the brown tones.For more details check this site....Does anyone have any beauty tips or make up tips for a dark brown haired, hazel eyed girl with light skin?
i have hazel eyes with pale skin and dark brown hair.


I use a dark brown eyeliner on the top lis only, with a gold and pink eyeshadow. I put the pink eye shadow all over my eye lid, and up by my eye brow, then the gold on the crease and on my lower lid underneath my eye, with covergirl mascara for hazel eyes, it has gold tint in the mascara. it makes your eyes pop and its not alot of make up. Oh and bronzer is a must I use it everyday, get the browner bronzer, not the orange, for obvious reasons lol.


- good luck with your baby!!! hope i was of some help =]
ha ha sounds like me


Im light skinned, hazel eyes and dark brown hair


Go out in the sun,


nothing works better than a glowing tan


make up is fine, but start with a nice tan from the sun


that will always make you feel better


good luck with your baby !
Get your self a nice moisturizer...and a highlighter! You will look so refreshed and glowy! Also I have the same hair, eyes, and complexion that you described and I noticed that purples look great with my eyes....just a light wash of color will be just enough to make you eye color POP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder