Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am a male that likes female clothing and I need help with some make up tips cause I never done make up befor

I am a male that likes female clothing and I need help with some make up tips cause I never done make up before and I want to try I would like some female adviceI am a male that likes female clothing and I need help with some make up tips cause I never done make up befor
ok go to any MAC makeup counter, They have guys that work there and they will totally teach you to do your makeup! It's fun and they are really good at it. Most MAcy's department stores have a MAC counter in them.. :)I am a male that likes female clothing and I need help with some make up tips cause I never done make up befor
ewwwwwwww
wowwww
hahahahahahaha


r u a crossdresser%26gt;? hahahahaa


i cant help u wit dat man
emo? if so... use just a little black eyeliner on the bottom. i don't think you need anymore than that, but you might. if you need help in the application dept. you can look online for some tips... youtube maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder