Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm being Audrey Hepburn for Halloween. I need hair and make up tips ASAP!!!?

I have a dress, but it goes down to my knees and it is dark navy blue almost black. I also have the necklace. Should I go look for black elbow length gloves even though my dress is a dark navy blue? Should I wear black tights with it? (just because it might get chilly) And the hair! I need tips for the hair!!I'm being Audrey Hepburn for Halloween. I need hair and make up tips ASAP!!!?
Yeah wear both of those things here goes a costume i found might give you some ideas.





http://www.zoogstercostumes.com/products鈥?/a>





:]I'm being Audrey Hepburn for Halloween. I need hair and make up tips ASAP!!!?
Audrey Hepburn is a very attractive women. You have chosen well. Audrey always wore her hair up in a french roll or just pulled up on the top of her head with a side bang. I think if you look up her name on your computer you will find a picture of her.I don,t think Audrey would have worn tights, but if you will be outside you might consider wearing them. If you don,t plan on wearing the gloves i wouldn,t go to the expense.
Everything you have so far sounds good, if it's not chilly skip on the tights and wear ballet flats.





Also you might want to consider some sunglasses, wayfarer style or oversized would work.





You have to do her hair, the pouf is integral! Check this article for tips on how to get it:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder