Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are some cute make-up tips?

What are some cute ways to put on make-up at the age of 13?


On my birthday which is when I am turning 13 I want a cute simple of cute nice way to do my make-up.


Don't be afraid to suggest lipstick,lipgloss or lipliner or anything else.





Thanks! %26lt;3What are some cute make-up tips?
Go to Rimmellondon.com...they have great tips, from simple to smokey eyes to bold and wild...see what you like!What are some cute make-up tips?
I think eyeliner looks GREAT on the the bottom of the eyelid!! I know this sounds weird, but i use dark purple eyeliner!! It looks AWESOME!! Mascara is really GOOD LOOKING if you put it on your top and bottom lashes!! Brown eyeshadow looks cool too!! but i wouldnt were too much make-up or you'll look HORRIBLE!! Dont were blush either! Or foundation! unless you have bad skin!!
the maybelline dream mouse eyeshadow in lavender(or whatever color you think suits your face), some sheer pink lipgloss, and some black eyeliner( the line extended a little past where your lid ends)
I'm 13, and I got complimented a lot on my makeup when I first started because I got tips on how to do mine. I've been wearing makeup for about a year now. I'll share my own tips with you, hope they help!!!





To give your face a tanned look, apply a small bit of bronzer on your cheeks, chin, hairline, and just between your eyes. If you dont want the tanned look, you can put a little bit of pink blush right on your cheeks for a rosy look. Use a brown mascara, you really cant tell the difference. I wouldnt wear eyeliner or eyeshadow, but if you do apply a light and natural bit of both. Use a sparkling ip gloss. Hope this helps!
your still young but you should still look pretty. i would go with a light colored eyeshadow. not too much cause you don't wanna look trashy. no eyeliner yet. wait a few more years. but use some mascara and a pretty lip gloss.... that's not over doing it yet you still will loOk pretty !!
I like to wear a nice bright eye liner on the top part of my eyes, (like bright aqua-blue) and then use a volume packed mascara on the top lashes (usually black). I also have some cool silver liquid liner that i put on the place wear your bottom and top lid meet, i don't know how else to describe it, lol =) refer to my amazingly accurate eye diagram: %26lt;0%26gt; the pointy part on the out side. I think it looks pretty cool =3 Also, a nice clear lip gloss looks nice =) Just don't pile on a pound of dark eye make up, that can look scary....
First and foremost, for your age, less is more. Don't overdo! Go with neutral colors on eyes, brown eye liner and brown/black mascara. Go try on a few colors for lips before buying to get the right shade for you, then buy a slightly darker lip liner.





For evening wear, it's ok to go a little darker due to lighting.
A lot of girls your age think that they are old enough to be wearing a lot of different types of make up. But the reality is that you are just getting out of your child stage, which means that you're growing up at a quick pace. If you are going to try out make up, don't put too much, because the people around you will see drastic changes. Go bit by bit. And don't use a lot. For starters, you can try using eye shadow. Then slowly move to eyeliner,then mascara. Lipgloss is awesome for almost any age. I think I started using lipgloss when I was pretty young. I think I first started using lipgloss when I was 10? Don't start out with lipstick, because that's being too bold. If you want color, try using different colored lipglosses. They are better for your age. Lipliner should only be put on when you are using lipstick. If you think that you are old enough to be using lipstick and lipliner, I definetly cannot stop you. But just ehar me out, It's too old for your age. Lipgloss is great also! I'd pick lipgloss over lipstick ANY day. I'm 14, and even though our ages are similar, theres a huge stage between them. Lipgloss is the best. It's like my best friend lol. But before you try all this, make sure to talk it over with your parents so they are okay with it. Hope this helped hun! Oh, and I hope you have a great birthday also! xo
Just don't make yourself look like the Joker and you'll be fine.
always wear your make up natural.


for school have mascara, soft blush, lite eyeshadow, brown eyeliner on the top eye only.





for a dance or party, you should have your make-up a little darker %26amp; the eyeliner on the bottom too, just not too dark!





remember make-up is 'sapposta enhance your features, not cover it up.





products: maybelline


cover girl


clinque





鈾?alyssa
put on eyeshadow that is close to your natural skin color, and put mascara (not too much) either black or brown, depends skin tone, and lip gloss.
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder