Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Make up tips for my personal style?

I have...


pale skin


freckles


blue eyes


naturally strawberry blond hair


I am 13 years old and a girl


I don't want the make up to look heavy


Please help meMake up tips for my personal style?
For everyday:


-use a bronze, gold, peach, or earth tone for eyeshadow, not a lot though


-a swipe of mascara


-a medium berry red


Extra:


-shimmer on cheeks


-a light stroke of mascaraMake up tips for my personal style?
I sell avon products and suggest you wear brn/blk mascara, with peach blush, and a passionate pink or perfectly peach lip gloss.
I would just use a little black mascara and some pink blush on the apples of your cheeks! I think that would be simple and nice on you until you are older. If you are going out and want to look a little more done up, use a shimmery gold shadow, it would match nicely with your blue eyes making them stand out!
Why dont you just try a light brown or gold color for eyeshadow. Those colors look good with anyone. As for choosing your own personal style, just wear what you want. Dont think 'eww No one else wears this' because this is what makes it unique. As long as you like it, its great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder